The #REANIMATE 3 Fellowship Contest
Calling all future resuscitationists: medical students, PGY3/4 residents and fellows-in-training desiring the ultimate experience in Endovascular Resuscitation training: we are officially offering one ***FREE*** ticket (currently a $3200 value) to the winner of the #REANIMATE3 essay contest.
#REANIMATE3 is March 2-3, 2017 in San Diego, California.
Here is what you need to do:
Write a short essay in 300 words or less, on:
- The future management of cardiac arrest. Better chest compressions? ECPR? or something altogether new and different? Bonus point for thinking way outside the box here.
- Why you would be the best choice for the #REANIMATE fellowship.
Here is what you get:
- One ***FREE*** ticket to #REANIMATE3 (a $3200 value) in San Diego, California on March 2-3, 2017
- A bunch of cool #REANIMATE3 schwag
- An experience like no other: this will give you one-on-one experience with world-leaders in resuscitation…and a behind-the-scenes look at how #REANIMATE is created.
- An 8×10 glossy autographed glossy photo of Zack Shinar (this would be worth the effort alone! shirtless or not is entirely at your discretion)
Why are we doing this? We want to find the most motivated, brightest, most innovative young minds in Emergency Medicine & Critical Care. Lets face it, #REANIMATE3 is not cheap! So we decided to support young brilliance and bring them under our wing.
But be forewarned, the #REANIMATE3 Fellowship is no easy job. But its an experience you will never forget.
Send all essays to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: This opportunity is limited to medical students, PGY3/4 residents, and fellows-in-training only.